Saturday, February 26, 2011

IT'S ME DOREEN DESHINTA ;)


this photo is taken by :: JENNIFER
Hi all 
This is my turn to introduce myself ::
I am DOREEN DESHINTA♥
I study at sutomo1 as senior high school student
Of course i live at medan
Very like gossiping with my 3 besties who sit with me
I love them so much
They are a very good friend
Interested in :: pink,blue,white,red
Ohh yaa i almost forgot to promote the accounts that i have::
* follow me on twitter :: http://twitter.com/doreenyang
* add me on windows live messenger :: doreen_deshinta@hotmail.com
* add me on yahoo messenger :: doreendeshintayang@yahoo.com
* add me on facebook :: doreen_deshinta@hotmail.com
* add me on blackberry messenger :: 218C3A8B
I think this is all i can tell to you all ther readers of this blog

thankyou very much for reading our blog♥

No comments:

Post a Comment